Totally R/C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This site sucks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MattB

MattB

This site sucks Empty
PostSubject: This site sucks   This site sucks Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:41 am

Just kidding Kaleb looks AWESOME you've done an awesome job this site has come a long way Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.totallyrc.tk
JEvans

JEvans

This site sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site sucks   This site sucks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:27 am

MattB wrote:
Just kidding Kaleb looks AWESOME you've done an awesome job this site has come a long way Keep up the good work.

BOO,just for that Kaleb can use my truck to put the first mark on your new truck.LOL
Back to top Go down
MattB

MattB

This site sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site sucks   This site sucks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 am

I'm not to scared you'll be so far in front of me I'll just have to worry about being rearended,scratches on the back won't be seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.totallyrc.tk
trxrcman

trxrcman

This site sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site sucks   This site sucks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Kaleb will be busy trying to scatch my new body in the monster class. lol!
Back to top Go down
JEvans

JEvans

This site sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site sucks   This site sucks Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:47 am

MattB wrote:
I'm not to scared you'll be so far in front of me I'll just have to worry about being rearended,scratches on the back won't be seen.

LOL,I don't know about being that far in front,all I know is it will be a good time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

This site sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site sucks   This site sucks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:53 am

trxrcman wrote:
Kaleb will be busy trying to scatch my new body in the monster class. lol!

Yep i will be last and jason will be second to last..we will have to move to the site when we see brad coming and as for me making a scratch on matts body...i could take a knife and go downstairs in the RC Garage and do some work but im Nice Smile lol! afro
Back to top Go down
https://totallyrc.forumotion.com
mastangs64501

mastangs64501

This site sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site sucks   This site sucks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:14 pm

That is so wrong in so many ways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This site sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: This site sucks   This site sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This site sucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Totally R/C :: Totally RC Site :: Comments/Questions-
Jump to: